Friday, January 29, 2010

thanks pals, you are the best.

Whoa.. today is the 29th already.. now times really flies.. it has been a month, many things had happen.. i don't know why, but it all ended up in a bad way.. getting deleted from fb, getting deleted from msn, getting blocked and maybe deleted in even garena.. haha.. no more talks, no more msns, no more msgs..

From 20th january.. i know its time to move on.. recently, i've been packing my room, found lots and lots of stuffs out.. looking at them makes me feels that i'm looking at someone else's story.. a beautiful love story that was not meant to be mine..

i've given up in lots and lots of things during then, come to think of it.. i apologise to those who still comes here, i apologise to my bedok cliques, my sisters, my damai bros, my F804 and F803 cliques, myhj & ghm and ht johnny that clique, apologise to my careperson, Ms Khin, to Casual BS, to my dad, to my cousins and most importantly, i apologise to myself..

i apologise to my bedok cliques for making u guys constantly worry abt me, making u guys constantly accompanying me to go out to kill my boredoms.. it really feel nice to have brothers like you guys, even though at times we might quarrel ingames and stuffs, knowing u guys really makes me feel the best in my life.. lets continue with it, Brothers For Life Yo! Jingwei, John, Desmond, Renyuan, Yongjian, Hanping, Junwei, Yinquan and Jeffery.. Sorry and Thank you! =)

i apologise to my sisters, for not being able to meet out during the past yr.. both u guys and i are quite busy though.. thanks for all the concern that u guys gave and being there for me when i needed to.. hmm.. lets go out for pool and singing sometime soon alright? =D Shiying, Shimei and Zihui, Thanks alot, and Sorry too.. =D

i apologise to you guys, for not being there too often.. have been busy with sch eh.. haha =D so lets meet up more often, go out walk walk, play ps2, slack and talk crap more alrights!! and long time never sing k + pool with you guys also already lors.. haha find u guys out tgt 1 day.. let me know alrights?!?! Jiexiong, Allan and Linting Thanks for being there and Sorry =)

i apologise to my F804 and F803 cliques for not constantly updating with u guys and disappear from the clique.. its really nice to know you guys and all.. having all those fun times together, be it jus slacking, eating, prawning and all.. =) i really miss having fun with all of you guys though.. haha =) Lets try and keep in touch more alright? =D KJ, Weiqiang, Winwin, Liyan, Jolene, Joanna, Derrence, Kaven, Xiao Des and Zhenlin... Sorry and Thank you! =)

i apologise to the mentor cliques as to constantly gave you guys trouble at times, being on and off contacts with you guys.. i really appreciate that you all are still there for me, everytime i'm in trouble and stuffs, u guys will pop out and show your concern to me =) i really appreciate it.. lets go for our movie soon okays?? =D Huimin, Maureen, Huiting & Johnnyand Mel.. Sorry and Thanks =)

i apologise to Ms Khin for constantly causing you to worry abt my studies, having you to call me to get me to work hard and stuffs, helping me to get back to tp, even though i don't know whether i will successfully pass this term, i will try hard, giving it all and starting my projects.. even though i know its abit late, i will try my best to do it. =) Thanks for showing me your concern, im glad to have a careperson like you.. Thanks alot, and Sorry..

i apologise to Casual Bs, having to know you guys really made a difference, you guys are not entirely jus online friends.. but more than that.. you guys brought me into the BS world thats fun, and even teaching me to play some of the maps that im not good at.. Sorry that i had to leave the clan because of something.. but i promise.. i will be there if you guys need me =) play tgt soon =DD Siones, tardtard, ErikaToda, XxTechxX, Chrisyn, Upcomer, Sleekshot and ss85.. Sorry i had to go, Thanks for all that you guys had teached me =)

i apologise to my Dad, knowing you have great expectations for me, i still fail you, even though you seems to don't care abt me.. but i know.. if i need you, you will be there for me, maybe i am just not really close to you.. knowing that you have alot to worry abt, having being the boss and constantly having to be the sole breadwinner in the family with includes granny's side, i don't wish you to worry abt me and stuffs, i'm now trying my best to do all projects and try to maintain in tp, Sorry for making you have to worry abt me and stuffs, and Thank you.. =D

i apologise to my cousins, for missing quite a number of dates with you guys, for being there to pei mi talk and taking up your times and for nearly forgetting abt you guys =D thanks for being jus there, for being my cousins, for introducing me songs that are nice, for going to sing k and talking craps =) Jos, Angie, Raymond, Jiawen, Pricilla, Elyn and Louis, Sorry and Thank you =D

Lastly.. i had to apologise to myself, for being too emotional, that i had nearly gave up my studies for that, oh maybe its already too late.. but i hope not.. i will keep trying till the last minute =) sorry that i have made myself look like a complete idiot.. sorry for being so retarded as to think of ending of life, i think i've straightened my thoughts, Sorry for me, being me, and i Thank myself for that too.. =D i shall indulged myself with good food =DD anyone wanna treat me?? drop me a tag =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you have straighten your thoughts. Don't bother about who is right and who is wrong. Get on with life and put in your best. You can do it!