Monday, December 22, 2008

mummy, i love you forever!

Theres this person whom look after me from young, take very good care of me, dote me the most and teaches me the most. She teach me to speak, teach me to walk, teach me to ride a bicycle, teach me to treat people good, teach me to put people before her, teach me to smile and laugh and more and more.

The person, is my beloved Mother. I really loved her from the bottom of my heart.


In my memories of my mummy, shes one who would put others before her. She care for people, care for elderly and treat them well. She care for her siblings and treat everyone around her so good that she made alot of good friends. The one which she care for the most is me. I remember the time whereby we went to snowcity and play, remember the time she teach me to ride bicycle under the block, remember the times she wake me up in the morning screaming at me, play golf with me, and bring me to shop at orchard road.


She would always remember my birthday, and my closer cousins' birthday and my grandmothers' birthday, will always call up to wish us or get presents for us.


I will always receive calls from her in the afternoon to ask abbout how i have been and how school is.


This post is dedicated to my beloved mother, I love you.


Sunshine Fades and Shadows Fall,
But Sweet Remembrance outlasts all

No comments: